US Tapioca's Healthy Foods
Tapioca is a Gluten free traditional dish from Brazil.
You can create a variety of delicious meals using these inventive
crepe-like pancakes made with US TAPIOCA’S FLOUR
Brazilian Tapioca made with US Tapioca's Flour - Hydrated
How to make "Brazilian Tapioca"
in a minute!
Chicken Breast Stroganoff
HEALTH AND BENEFITS!
Tapioca is a Gluten free traditional dish from Brazil. You can create a variety of delicious meals using these inventive crepe-like pancakes made with US TAPIOCA’S FLOUR (HYDRATED) combined with your choice of filling: cheese, coconut flakes, chocolate, fruits, meat, poultry, fish, eggs, etc. No additional ingredients are required.
1. US TAPIOCA’S FLOUR (HYDRATED) is ready-made
2. Cooking time is less than 2 min
3. Gluten free
4. Bread substitute
5. Low calorie
6. Alternative meal for pre and post-workout sessions
7. Low sodium
8. Fat free
The best Brazilian Tapioca.HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Heat the pan (prefeThe best Brazilian Tapioca.rably an 8 inch non-stick omelet style pan) on high for 1 minute.
2. Reduce the temperature to medium and place 1/2 cup of US TAPIOCA’S FLOUR (HYDRATED) on the pan, then spread to make a thin layer circle in the pan to cover any open spots.
3. Then let it sit for 1 minute.
4. Flip the tapioca over.
5. Let that side heat for 15 seconds and your tapioca is ready.
6. Add your preferred filling and enjoy THE BEST BRAZILIAN TAPIOCA.